Friday, December 20, 2013

A little update!

Hello everybody, I'm back from a small hiatus! I just want to clue you all in on what's been going on.

I recently took a trip out to Paris and although I had internet access there, I was with Oli and I didn't really want to make any full updates. I just wanted to go out and enjoy the vacation. What ended up happening instead was that he got food poisoning and two days later, so did I! It was really really awful. Every time I thought about food, I got nauseous, and I was taking a few different kind of pills every few hours to make the symptoms go away.

I am feeling better now but I still can't eat the way I was eating. I'm taking it easy by eating mostly fruits and vegetables and soups.

On that note, I haven't forgotten about the blog. I'm just really stuck in a rut lately. There's a lot of things I want to do and projects I want to execute but I also find myself lacking the enthusiasm. I guess with most things, it's a mental problem. I've been doing some breathing exercises/meditation to clear my brain out a bit but since my health has been so poorly and there's always some legal situation I have to take care of with my visa here, I find myself being kind of negative and I don't want to transfer that onto the blog.

You can expect some updates from me about Paris in the coming days. They will be food related and then my travel photos will actually be somewhere else, which I will explain later as well.

Anyway, I just wanted to write this out to explain why I haven't been so present. Thanks for the all the support as always and stay tuned for more soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment