Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Halloween Challenge!

Hey guys and gals, how's it going?

Halloween is coming up and you know what that means?

Diabetics please look away.

Now I am not going to lie--those Reese's Peanut Butter Cups look so good to me now, considering I have not had American candy in over a year. A YEAR I TELL YOU <----why am I yelling?

Well I have somewhat grown out of the commercial candy and into more adult candies (alcoholic truffles and that bitter dark stuff . . . ) but regardless, I definitely reach for the sweets come this time of year. Do I feel guilty about it? Naw, it's Halloween! A little indulgence is good for the soul.

So here's the challenge: Halloween is in 2 weeks, right? So in 2 weeks, let's go on a clean food cleanse. I'm not going to give you guys outlines because each body is different. Instead, I'll be updating my blog with tips, insights, food ideas/recipes, and a look into how I'm doing (so you don't feel alone!)

This was inspired by a conversation with my friend Crysbel (who I will mention more later) when we started talking healthy living. We're both kind of in a similar boat: we were given extra time in our lives and decided to use it to take better care of our bodies. I never realize how more and more people around me are getting into the health revolution! It's awesome!

Anyway, hope you'll join me. If not, you can still look forward to regular updates! Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment