Friday, January 25, 2013

Meine Freunde in Berlin Pt. II

Hey guys, what's crack-a-lackin'?

I'm just editing photos here. The weather outside is a bit depressing and my coffee is cold now, but looking at these photos, I feel a lot better! I'm also posting bigger photos here on my blog. Let me know if you like it!


 
When Kev and Ky were here, we had Mexican Night. Naturally after we ate, we watched a completely random movie (Pitch Perfect). I would recommend it for laughs -- Fat Amy is the best!

Kyra and I got cute rings at Mauer Park Flea.

Lesley and I got Kinder Eggs!

 . . . and here's Lesley!

We also went to CORE, a Korean Restaurant in Prenzlauerberg. Naturally, the New Yorkers were running late, and my friend Lara (of BelleonEarth) was waiting inside holding a table. After we arrived, we quickly ordered some food and did some camera whoring.


Yum is the word.

We then headed over to Flamingo Bar to do a little drinking before hitting the hay back home. T'was a lovely evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment