Sunday, November 18, 2012

Bis Später, Spätzle! (Until later, Spätzle!)



Europe definitely changed me.
In the 3 months I've been here, I never thought I would take a road trip to Prague with my German School Buddies on a whim, skipping class intentionally (okay, I'm pretty much a studious nerd and refuse to purposefully miss school unless I'm going on a date with Ryan Gosling, or er, my German teacher of 2 months past). I also never thought that I would eat sauerkraut in anything other than atop a hot dog. Well, wrong on both counts.

Cue Mr. Spätzle over here.

His love is probably not the healthiest, but from time to time, it's pretty nice. Warm, buttery, and a little meaty. I'd say definitely worth dating, if Ryan or Unnamed-Deutsch-Teacher is not available.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment